High-level detection in each vehicle compartment, using either Scully Two-Wire or Five-Wire Sensors
System shutdown within one-half second of high-level or fault condition detection.
Individual sensor indicators for static conditions such as “wet” sensor or operational faults.
New Five-Wire Series wired sensor compatibility adds diagnostic capability to five-wire vehicles.
Detects opens, shorts, and helps pinpoint specific sensor to save time in troubleshooting.
Overfill Prevention and Retained Product System—with enhanced features and diagnostics
- Tank Vehicle mounted control unit displays overfill prevention, retained product, and fault condition status for safe loading and ease of troubleshooting.
- The only system kit in the industry that includes a 5-year sensor warranty.
- Enhanced programming and diagnostics for quick installation and troubleshooting.
- Features Dynacheck®, automatic and continuous self-checking circuitry for fail-safe operation.
- Upon detection of a static condition, the IntelliCheck® 3 system shuts down its outputs and ceases loading operation.
- Retained Product Monitoring feature helps prevent product mixing and requires driver acknowledgement of retained product before loading can occur.
|Temperature Range||Operating: -40° to +140° F (-40° to +60° C)
Storage: -50° to +185° F (-45° to +85° C)
|Wiring Entry Holes:||1/2 NPT for FM models|
|Sensor Inputs||Overfill: Scully Two-Wire Optic Sensors (SP-TO) or Scully Five-Wire Optic Sensors (SP-FU)
Retained: Scully Two-Wire Optic Sensors (SP-IR)
|Power Requirement:||Nominal Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC (-0.5, +8 VDC)
Consumption: 9.6 watts maximum at 24 VDC
4.8 watts maximum at 12 VDC
|Response Time:||Less than half-a-second maximum after detection of wet sensor or fault condition|
|Weight:||6.5 lbs. (2.9 kg.)|
- Complete automatic and continuous checking of all system components.
- Complete system diagnostics.
- Visual indication of Dynacheck® self-checking, sensor status, and fault conditions.
- Indicator for auxiliary switch operation, such as vapor interlock.
- Loading rack connection indicators.
Retained Product Monitoring
- Retained product detection using Two-Wire Optic Sensors.
- Loading “lock-out” feature if vehicle returns with product.
- Driver must press retained product acknowledge button for loading to occur.
- Helps prevent product mixing.
- Warns against overfilling of vehicle compartments.
Advanced Optic Sensing
- Scully optic sensors are used as the “eyes” of the Intellicheck®3 to determine loading status.
- Each sensor is independently monitored and tested up to 30 times per second.
- Withstands extreme road and temperature conditions.
- IntelliCheck Kits include Scully sensors—the most reliable sensors in the market, with nearly double the warranty of any other sensor.