2″ aluminum-body meter with high capacity strainer, optic air eliminator, backcheck valve and preset valve.
Rated: 150 GPM / 570 LPM maximum flow.
Liquid Controls positive displacement flowmeters are precision made liquid measuring instruments that maintain precise and accurate metering over long periods of operation. Simplicity of design and construction, together with sustained accuracy. LC meter has Weights & Measures approval (world-wide) for custody transfer with mechanical or electronic registers.
- Low pressure drop.
- Sustained accuracy—no wear from metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life. Meters conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Wide temperature range—products can be metered accurately from -40° F (-40° C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide viscosity range—LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum adaptability—right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- Rated to 150psi / 10.5 BAR.