1996 GMC – 2,000 GALLON FIRE TANKER
Beautiful truck. Mint. Only 16,000 miles and 1,285 hours
3126 Cat diesel engine, Allison automatic transmission.
Well Equipped With:
- Dual air horns, back-up camera, map light, hand held spot light.
- 2,000 gallon tank: heavy huty ¼” marine grade aluminum construction.
- 10” Newton dump with flip down extension.
- Tank level gauge at rear.
- Two tank fill valves at rear.
- Supply line for portable pump.
- Large gate valve on each side.
- Full hose-bed storage on top of tank with plastic wood decking.
- Two fully enclosed Porta-tank racks.
- Full warning light package, rear spot lights, engine lights, compartment lights.
- Approx 9 ft tall and 28 feet long.